Are you ready to get the technical skills you need to master Salesforce and advance your career? We’re offering a free 4-month course led by a Salesforce Certified instructor.
Learn the fundamentals of the platform and the advanced technical skills you need to become a Salesforce expert. Our goal is to help you secure one of the most in-demand positions in tech across a wide range of industries.
This course combines in-class instruction, hands-on project-based learning and preparation for the Salesforce Administrator Certification Exam. Our business analysis training focuses on internal stakeholder communication and will set you apart from other Salesforce Administrators.
- technical skills, including customization, user management, security, business process automation, data management and real time data reporting
- how to apply best practices as a highly skilled administrator
- successful exam preparation techniques (we’ll cover the cost of up to two exams, a $400 value)
- real-world applications, culminating in an opportunity for a fellowship at a Bay Area company
For your job search, you’ll also gain:
- a new job search and networking strategy
- a well-honed job target that matches your interests and background
- a powerful personal brand, including your resume, LinkedIn profile, pitch and online presence
- a supportive group of fellow job seekers to share resources and learning techniques
- access to JVS’s employer connections through panels, presentations, informational interviews and mock interviews
- ongoing job search support until you’re employed
We’re looking for participants who:
- have an understanding of business process, marketing, sales, IT, finance, office administration and/or customer service
- have Windows/MacOS, files/folders, browser/web skills and Excel knowledge (experience with databases is a plus)
- can commit to a full-time, 4-month course
- are looking for careers in technology, including database administration, project management, business analysis or similar roles
- This program is designed for people who have been unemployed for 6 months or more or are underemployed. We encourage all job seekers to apply, and we’ll be in touch if you’re a good fit.
- You must be eligible to work in the United States.
This program is funded by the federal government. The primary goal is to help people improve their skills and find and keep jobs. In order to learn what works, the federal government is conducting a study requiring every eligible person to be selected through a lottery system. Those not selected through the lottery will not be able to participate in this program or any other JVS Skills to Work in Technology or Job Search Accelerator programs, but will be able to enroll in any other JVS services or programs for which they are eligible. Veterans are exempt from the lottery.
Read more about the participation selection in our Frequently Asked Questions.
What job seekers are saying:
“The team effort by all the instructors and career specialists is what sets JVS worlds apart from other training organizations. Their curriculum for the Salesforce Administrator training and forward-thinking approach to learning led to 95% of our class passing the administrator exam. Wow!” -Deidre, Salesforce Alum
Program Dates: TBD
A Few of Our Instructors
Salesforce Training Program Coordinator
At JVS, Vivianne masterfully blends her background in managing high-impact advocacy campaigns with her passion for helping individuals get past their stuck places. She enjoys creating strong JVS cohorts while also coaching professionals on defining and achieving ideal career paths.
With over 20 years of software industry experience, Katie brings a range of expertise to the classroom and has worked as a Salesforce administrator, consultant and trainer. Katie holds an MS in Technical Communication and has a true passion for instruction and helping learners master technical subjects.
Time Commitment: 4 months: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, 9:30am – 4pm
Location: JVS San Francisco, 225 Bush St. Suite 400, San Francisco, CA 94104
Includes: Salesforce Administrator Certification
Cohort Size: 25