PLEASE NOTE: JVS is continuing to monitor the current situation regarding COVID-19. If our offices have not reopened by the program start date, we may need to delay the start date of the program or shift the program to a fully or partially online format.
Are you ready to advance your career with Salesforce technical skills and a new job search strategy? Our career experts and Salesforce Certified Administrators will lead you through a free program that combines job search strategy with a technical course.
Learn the fundamentals of the platform and the advanced technical skills you need to become a Salesforce professional. Our goal is to create the foundation for a career in one of the most in-demand positions in tech across a wide range of industries.
We’re looking for self-directed learners who thrive in diverse learning environments, including fast-paced classroom instruction, project-based learning and online training platforms.
Through job search training, you’ll gain:
- Nnew job search and networking strategies to help you find your next job
- Well-honed job target that matches your interests and background
- Powerful personal brand, including your resume, LinkedIn profile, pitch and online presence
- Supportive group of fellow job seekers to share resources and learning techniques
- Access to JVS’s employer connections through panels, presentations, informational interviews and mock interviews
- Post-program support for your job search
Through in-class instruction and hands-on, project-based learning, you’ll learn:
- Technical skills, including customization, user management, security, business process automation, data management and real-time data reporting
- How to apply best practices as a highly skilled administrator
- Successful preparation techniques for the Salesforce Administrator Certification Exam (we’ll cover the cost of your exam, a $200 value) – 90% of our participants pass
- Real-world applications, culminating in an opportunity for a fellowship at a Bay Area company for selected applicants
- Bay Area residents who are underrepresented in tech (veterans, women, people of color) and/or unemployed or underemployed
- Eligible to work in the United States
- GED or high school diploma
- 6 months or more of relevant work/volunteer experience in a related field (examples may include business operations, project management, business analysis, technology, database management)
- Familiary with the Salesforce Administrator role, job responsiblities and career path
- We recommend completing some Trailheads from Salesforce as a strong introduction. You can learn more on the Trailhead website
- 18 years old or older
- English literacy
- Able to commit to a full-time course
What job seekers are saying:
“Through the program, and with the help of JVS’ great staff, I not only was able to update my technical skills but gained so much more in the process. I bonded with an amazing group of people, I’ve regained my confidence and motivation, and I have re-entered the corporate world after a significant gap in my career.” -Karla, Salesforce Training Program Alum, Salesforce Consultant at Rodina Consulting
We’re accepting applications.
Our Salesforce Team
Salesforce Administration Instructor
SaraHope is a certified Salesforce Administrator and JVS SFA alum with 10+ years of teaching and training experience. She identifies, draws out, and leverages the strengths in systems and in people of all ages. SaraHope is a lifelong learner who has dedicated herself to the constant growth and training that is required of an accomplished Salesforce Administrator, and she uses her entrepreneurial experience in her implementation of Salesforce for many businesses.
Job Search Skills Instructor
Heather Cowan is a Job Search Instructor with the JVS Technology Programs. She is also an adjunct faculty member at Golden Gate University, where she teaches Team Development, Personal Leadership, Internal Consulting and Learning and Development courses. Her background includes more than 20 years experience as Director of Learning and Organization Development, in both the high tech and bio-tech fields. On a personal note, she is an avid reader and urban hiker — and she has 3 amazing children.
More information to come about the weekly course schedule.
July 22 and July 23: Orientation (Mandatory)
July 27 – October 30
JVS San Francisco
225 Bush St. Suite 400
Includes: Salesforce Administrator ADX201 Certification