Are you ready to advance your career with Salesforce technical skills and a new job search strategy? Our career experts and Salesforce Certified Administrators will lead you through a free program that combines job search strategy with a technical course.
JVS is offering a no-cost program that combines job search training with a technical course led by a Salesforce Certified Admin and JVS Career experts. Our goal is to help you secure one of the most in-demand technical positions across a wide range of industries.
- Black, Indigenous, People of Color
- Training in technical skills, including customization, user management, security, business process automation, data management and real-time data reporting
- Networking opportunities and job search support with fellow cohort members and local employers
- Continued job search and career growth support for one year after completion of training, including connections to further training and tech apprenticeships
Applications are now closed.
Our Salesforce Team
Job Search Skills Instructor
Heather Cowan is a Job Search Instructor with the JVS Technology Programs. She is also an adjunct faculty member at Golden Gate University, where she teaches Team Development, Personal Leadership, Internal Consulting and Learning and Development courses. Her background includes more than 20 years experience as Director of Learning and Organization Development, in both the high tech and bio-tech fields. On a personal note, she is an avid reader and urban hiker — and she has 3 amazing children.
More information to come about the weekly course schedule.
August 30th, 2021: 14-16 Weeks
Zoom and Google Classroom
- 18 years old or older
- High school diploma or GED
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination
- 6 months or more relevant volunteer or work experience in a related field (examples may include: business operations, project management, business analysis, technology, database management)