Data Analyst Training
JVS is excited to partner with Springboard to offer a five-month training starting in September 2020 for one of the most in-demand careers of the 21st Century: the Data Analyst.
Of the 3,000+ students who have taken Springboard’s job-guaranteed courses, more than 92% of eligible graduates have obtained a job within 12 months of course completion in roles such as Data Analyst, Data Scientist, and Machine Learning Engineer, securing an average compensation increase of $26k/year.
- Bay Area resident
- Authorization to work in the U.S.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required
- 1-2 years professional experience working regularly with either Microsoft Office or G-Suite
- Strong desire to work in analytics
- Priority populations include: Black and Latinx individuals, Women, Veterans and LGBTQ
Cost per Student:
- FREE. No cost to students
- Actual costs per student for instruction and wraparound services: $9,500
- 350+ hours of self-guided online technical skills instruction by Springboard; including skill-building in critical thinking, problem-solving and communication
- Hybrid learning model combining self-guided learning supported by weekly cohort meetings and one-on-one sessions with a Data Analyst professional
- Hands-on experience with project-based learning
- Online accountability and motivational sessions with a seasoned JVS career advisor
- Networking opportunities and job search support with fellow cohort members and employers
The application process may include:
- Complete application
- 1 on 1 phone screen
- Group activity video call
- Springboard technical assessment
- City of San Francisco Office of Economic and Workforce Development
- LinkedIn, Dev/Mission, Code Tenderloin, Mission Economic Development Agency, Goodwill and Upwardly Global
Questions? Please contact Annie Tahtinen, Director of Tech Training Programs at JVS: email@example.com
Data Analyst Training with JVS and Springboard
Applications are now closed. Join our email list to learn about upcoming program dates and other JVS events.
Application launch: August 26, 2020
Application deadline: September 17, 2020
Start date: October 26, 2020