- Create and Connect Your LinkedIn Network
Thursday, November 16, 2017
10:00 am - 12:30 pm
Get started with LinkedIn! This class will cover how to build and manage your LinkedIn profile, use LinkedIn in your job search and start leveraging LinkedIn for reaching out to and adding connections. Individual assistance will be available during the last 30 minutes of class. We will have computers available for use; however, you are welcome to bring your own laptop.
By the end of this workshop, you will:
- have a working knowledge of LinkedIn and its purpose
- gain hands-on experience exploring LinkedIn
- understand a variety of LinkedIn functions and resources
- Participants must be able to navigate a website and complete web-based forms.
- Please set up a LinkedIn account prior to class.
Venue: JVS Headquarters
Venue Phone: 415-391-3600
Venue Website: https://www.jvs.org/contact-us/Address:
David has been a trainer and facilitator at JVS for 10 years and recently added Career Advisor to his roles. He has been a Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP), working in global companies, small consulting firms, nonprofits and government, honing his craft for 30+ years. He specializes in LinkedIn for Job Search and facilitating the 50+ Job Search Strategy Group.