- Create and Connect Your LinkedIn Network
Thursday, July 27, 2017
1:30 pm - 4:00 pm
Get started with LinkedIn! This class will cover how to build and manage your LinkedIn profile, use LinkedIn in your job search and start leveraging LinkedIn for reaching out to and adding connections. Individual assistance will be available during the last 30 minutes of class. We will have computers available for use; however, you are welcome to bring your own laptop.
By the end of this workshop, you will:
- have a working knowledge of LinkedIn and its purpose
- gain hands-on experience exploring LinkedIn
- understand a variety of LinkedIn functions and resources
- Participants must be able to navigate a website and complete web-based forms.
- Please set up a LinkedIn account prior to class.
Venue: JVS Headquarters
Venue Phone: 415-391-3600
Venue Website: https://www.jvs.org/contact-us/Address:
David has experience as a corporate trainer and consultant and has been an instructor and facilitator for over 10 years. He specializes in networking, including LinkedIn skills, and has a focus on working with clients over 50.