- Design and Direct Your Job Search Strategy
July 16, 2018
2:30 pm - 4:30 pm
A plan is a great place to start or refocus your job search. We’ll start with an overview of the elements of a job search and work together on the planning and organizing skills you need to maintain momentum and land your next position.
By the end of this workshop, you will:
- create or refine your job search planning calendar
- discuss three tools or skills to plan your job search
- generate a plan for the next 24 to 48 hours to kickstart your search
- learn more about other JVS workshops you can sign up for
Venue: JVS Headquarters
Venue Phone: 415-391-3600
Venue Website: https://www.jvs.org/contact-us/Address:
After a successful career in sales and as a corporate sales trainer, Holley found her calling in nonprofits and brought her passion for helping others and exceptional presentation skills to JVS. She specializes in helping people learn how to present themselves to employers.