- Design and Direct Your Job Search Strategy
August 17, 2017
10:00 am - 12:30 pm
A plan is a great place to start or refocus your job search. We’ll start with an overview of the elements of a job search and work together on the planning and organizing skills you need to maintain momentum and land your next position.
By the end of this workshop, you will:
- create or refine your job search planning calendar
- discuss three tools or skills to plan your job search
- generate a plan for the next 24 to 48 hours to kickstart your search
- learn more about other JVS workshops you can sign up for
Venue: JVS Headquarters
Venue Phone: 415-391-3600
Venue Website: https://www.jvs.org/contact-us/Address:
Mark, a long-time Bay Area career consultant, has worked with thousands of clients in various stages of their career journeys. At JVS, he is an instructor, curriculum designer and career coach who helps clients determine their goals, develop viable plans and stay motivated.