- Design and Direct Your Job Search Strategy
Monday, January 22, 2018
2:00 pm - 4:30 pm
A plan is a great place to start or refocus your job search. We’ll start with an overview of the elements of a job search and work together on the planning and organizing skills you need to maintain momentum and land your next position.
By the end of this workshop, you will:
- create or refine your job search planning calendar
- discuss three tools or skills to plan your job search
- generate a plan for the next 24 to 48 hours to kickstart your search
- learn more about other JVS workshops you can sign up for
Venue: JVS Headquarters
Venue Phone: 415-391-3600
Venue Website: https://www.jvs.org/contact-us/Address:
Holley was a client of JVS in 2012, while working as a corporate sales trainer. Through networking and an informational interview, she realized her facilitation and motivation skills were a great fit for JVS and landed a position as an instructor. Holley is passionate about helping others on their job search journeys and making a difference in people’s lives.