- Healthcare: Create and Connect Your LinkedIn Network
August 18, 2017
11:00 am - 1:00 pm
We’ve teamed up with the Healthcare Academy to offer free job search workshops for healthcare program graduates, medical assistants, nurses, medical administrative assistants and people who are interested in making a transition into the healthcare field.
Get started with LinkedIn! This class will cover how to build and manage your LinkedIn profile, use LinkedIn in your job search and start leveraging LinkedIn for reaching out to and adding connections. Individual assistance will be available during the last 30 minutes of class. We will have computers available for use; however, you are welcome to bring your own laptop.
By the end of this workshop, you will:
- have a working knowledge of LinkedIn and its purpose
- gain hands-on experience exploring LinkedIn
- understand a variety of LinkedIn functions and resources
- Participants must be able to navigate a website and complete web-based forms.
- Please set up a LinkedIn account prior to class.
Venue: JVS Headquarters
Venue Phone: 415-391-3600
Venue Website: https://www.jvs.org/contact-us/Address:
Michelle has 20 years of experience as a technology trainer. She is a certified CASAS eTests Online Coordinator and Microsoft Office Specialist. As an avid online learner, she has earned several certificates from Lynda.com and Coursera.org-UC San Diego, including courses on effective learning assessments.