- Introduction to the ServiceNow Ecosystem
Thursday, May 28, 2020
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Are you considering new career options in tech? You may have heard of ServiceNow in the news, or even have worked at a company that uses ServiceNow, but you might not know exactly how it helps businesses organize their customers and activities. Join certified ServiceNow Technical Trainer and Veterans Program Manager Tracy Miller for an engaging 2-hour workshop on the basics of the platform and how it’s used in various business settings. Gain confidence in your understanding of this widely-used system and connect to resources for continued learning, including a certified ServiceNow Administrator course offered online at JVS in Summer 2020.
- What is ServiceNow?
- Who uses it? / Why? / How?
- An overview of the ServiceNow Ecosystem
- Self- Learning: NOW Learning
- Communities / Developer Portal
- Free offerings: online fundamentals training
- Identifying transferable skills that you may already have
- About the JVS ServiceNow Offerings