- Online Learning, Lifelong Learning
Thursday, June 8, 2017
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Does your target job require a new set of skills? Are you on a quest to build your credibility by earning a certificate or degree?
We live in a time of abundant online education opportunities that offer great benefits but can also be overwhelming. Get the most out of this workshop by knowing your target job goal and the skills you’d like to learn.
By the end of this workshop, you will:
· discover ways to make your eLearning efforts efficient and productive
· gain hands-on experience exploring and choosing online education resources
· identify skills you need for your target job
· learn how to establish good study habits and overcome procrastination
· create an action plan for being a self-directed online learner
We recommend that you attend Identify Your Target Job prior to Online Learning, Lifelong Learning for greater success.