- Practice and Polish Your Interview Skills
October 22, 2018
2:00 pm - 4:30 pm
A great interviewee demonstrates confidence, competence and commitment. They also create chemistry during the interview so that the hiring committee says, “That’s our candidate!”. This workshop offers you the opportunity to prepare for interviews. You’ll refine your opening statement, analyze interview questions and practice responses.
By the end of this workshop, you will:
- apply a framework to your interview preparation
- practice and revise your opening statement
- analyze interview questions and develop your responses
- conduct a mini mock interview with a partner
Venue: JVS Headquarters
Venue Phone: 415-391-3600
Venue Website: https://www.jvs.org/contact-us/Address:
After a successful career in sales and as a corporate sales trainer, Holley found her calling in nonprofits and brought her passion for helping others and exceptional presentation skills to JVS. She specializes in helping people learn how to present themselves to employers.