- Practice and Polish Your Interview Skills
Wednesday, August 7, 2019
2:00 pm - 4:30 pm
A great interviewee demonstrates confidence, competence and commitment. They also create chemistry during the interview so that the hiring committee says, “That’s our candidate!”. This workshop offers you the opportunity to prepare for interviews. You’ll refine your opening statement, analyze interview questions and practice responses.
By the end of this workshop, you will:
- apply a framework to your interview preparation
- practice and revise your opening statement
- analyze interview questions and develop your responses
- conduct a mini mock interview with a partner
Venue: JVS Headquarters
Venue Phone: 415-391-3600
Venue Website: https://www.jvs.org/contact-us/Address:
Holley was a client of JVS in 2012, while working as a corporate sales trainer. Through networking and an informational interview, she realized her facilitation and motivation skills were a great fit for JVS and landed a position as an instructor. Holley is passionate about helping others on their job search journeys and making a difference in people’s lives.