FAQ – Job Search Accelerator
What happens after I apply?
Within two weeks of submitting your application, you will be contacted via email regarding next steps.
What is covered in the in-person training?
- develop compelling career narratives and accomplishment stories to market your strengths, skills and experience on your LinkedIn profile, resume and cover letter, as well as at networking events
- practice answering interview questions, such as “Tell me about yourself….” and your elevator pitch
- develop your application materials and receive feedback
- assess your application materials through the lens of a hiring manager
- engage with a supportive cohort of peer job seekers
What outcomes can I expect from the Job Search Accelerator?
By the end of the program, you will have:
- developed and followed a customized job search action plan
- polished your application materials, prepped for interviews and practiced your elevator pitch
- identified and researched target employers
- developed a strong professional network
- adopted a learning and growth mindset during your job search
Who can I contact with questions?