Discover what a JVS Career Coach can do for you
Career Assessment & Planning:
- Clarify what career satisfaction means to you by assessing your values, skills, interests and work environment preferences
- Research and evaluate the career options that would meet your needs
- Identify barriers to a career change and develop strategies to overcome them
- Develop your communication, negotiation and time management skills
- Evaluate work transition opportunities and setbacks
- Develop strategies for adjusting to your new job
Executive Job Search:
- Develop your strategy for a high-level job search
- Craft self-marketing materials and messages
- Learn to negotiate job offers
Re-Careering after 50:
- Explore the ongoing meaning and role of work in your life beyond retirement
Mark Guterman, JVS Career Coach
Mark has over 30 years experience in career development. He is the co-founder and principal of Meaningfulcareers.com, which guides people to meaningful work. He is also president of G&G Associates, a firm that teaches people how to thrive in a changing workplace. Mark holds a BA from UCLA and a Masters in Counseling from Sonoma State University. He has spoken at conferences throughout the United States, including the National Career Development Conference.
Costs and Complementary Services:
- Career Coaching is the only service we offer at a cost, $110 per 55-minute session.
- We also offer Career Coaching clients the Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) or Strong Interest Inventory Profile assessment for $20 each (materials fee). Please email JVS Client Navigator, Robert Nardil, firstname.lastname@example.org, for access to these tests, which are taken and scored online. These tests will be discussed during your Career Coaching session.
Please email JVS Client Navigator, Robert Nardil, email@example.com with questions on Career Coaching or either of the assessment tests.