Summer Internship for Jewish College Students
For 30+ years, the Kohn Summer Intern Program has molded the next generation of Jewish leaders through a paid internship with local Jewish nonprofits
The 8-week program (June 17 – August 9, 2019) provides undergraduate college students the opportunity to:
- work for a Jewish nonprofit organization
- build professional skills, such as time management, organization, business writing, workplace communication and more
- be mentored by Jewish community leaders
- develop relationships with other driven Kohn interns
- participate in weekly seminars which cover issues facing the Jewish community and social justice
- create an effective resume and gain confidence in networking
JVS will place you at amazing organizations, such as:
Are you a Jewish nonprofit?
Our internship hosts receive professional development and talented workers matched to your needs. For more info, please see our Frequently Asked Questions for Hosting Organizations.
Contact our Jewish Community Outreach Coordinator, Jessie Austin at email@example.com.
Keep in Touch
We send occasional updates to our community about the Kohn Summer Internship Program and other events. Sign up for our email list.