Summer Internship for Jewish College Students
For 30+ years, the Kohn Summer Intern Program has molded the next generation of Jewish leaders through a paid internship with local Jewish nonprofits
The 8-week program provides undergraduate college students the opportunity to:
- work for a Jewish nonprofit organization
- build professional skills, such as time management, organization, business writing, workplace communication and more
- be mentored by Jewish community leaders
- develop relationships with other driven Kohn interns
- participate in weekly seminars which cover issues facing the Jewish community and social justice
- create an effective resume and gain confidence in networking
JVS will place you at amazing organizations, such as:
- American Jewish World Service
- J. Weekly
- J Street
- Jewish Community Relations Council
- Contemporary Jewish Museum
- San Francisco Jewish Community Center
We’re now accepting applications for Summer 2019, (approximately June 17 – August 9, 2019.) Questions? Please read our Frequently Asked Questions for Kohn Interns.
Are you a Jewish nonprofit?
Our internship hosts receive professional development and talented workers, matched to your needs. Please read our Frequently Asked Questions for Hosting Organizations. We’ll update our website when we open applications for Summer 2019.
Contact our Jewish Community Outreach Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org