Summer Internship for Jewish College Students
For 35+ years, the Kohn Summer Intern Program has molded the next generation of Jewish leaders through a paid internship with local Jewish nonprofits
The 8-week program provides undergraduate college students the opportunity to:
- work for a Jewish nonprofit organization
- build professional skills, such as time management, organization, business writing, workplace communication, project management, and meeting facilitation
- practice informational and mock interviewing
- be mentored by Jewish community leaders
- develop relationships with other driven Kohn interns
- participate in weekly seminars, which cover issues facing the Jewish community and social justice
- create an effective resume and gain confidence in networking
- work with collaborative communication tools: Slack, Outlook, Google Docs, Sharepoint, and others
- join the Kohn Alumni professional network
JVS will place you at amazing organizations, such as:
- American Jewish Committee
- Jewish Community Federation
- Jewish Community Relations Council
- Jewish Youth for Community Action
- J. Street
- Shalom Bayit
2022 Key Dates
Priority Deadline: TBD
Are you a Jewish nonprofit?
Our internship hosts receive professional development and talented workers matched to your needs. For more info, please see our Frequently Asked Questions for Hosting Organizations.
Contact us at email@example.com.
Keep in Touch
We send occasional updates to our community about the Kohn Summer Internship Program and other events. Sign up for our email list.