Summer Internship for Jewish College Students
For 30+ years, the Kohn Summer Intern Program has molded the next generation of Jewish leaders through a paid internship with local Jewish nonprofits
The 8-week program (June 17 – August 9, 2019) provides undergraduate college students the opportunity to:
- work for a Jewish nonprofit organization
- build professional skills, such as time management, organization, business writing, workplace communication and more
- be mentored by Jewish community leaders
- develop relationships with other driven Kohn interns
- participate in weekly seminars which cover issues facing the Jewish community and social justice
- create an effective resume and gain confidence in networking
JVS will place you at amazing organizations, such as:
Are you a Jewish nonprofit?
Our internship hosts receive professional development and talented workers matched to your needs. The application deadline for this opportunity is Tuesday, April 30 at 5:00pm. For more info, please see our Frequently Asked Questions for Hosting Organizations.
Contact our Jewish Community Outreach Coordinator, Jessie Austin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keep in Touch
We send occasional updates to our community about the Kohn Summer Internship Program and other events. Sign up for our email list.