Why Join JVS?
Do work that matters, supporting the mission of JVS (Jewish Vocational Service) which helps people find good, living wage jobs. Our mission is to transform lives by helping people build skills and find work to achieve self-sufficiency.
Since 1973, JVS has helped more than 85,000 people in the Bay Area build skills, find jobs and transform their lives.
The Client Interview Coordinator will help the organization learn from prospective, current, and former clients about how the recruitment process, programs and general processes at JVS can be improved. The Client Interview Coordinator will be responsible for scheduling and conducting interviews and focus groups with prospective, current, and former JVS clients. This position will provide the Director of Evaluation and Impact as well as the Client Services and Marketing teams with updates on the scheduling process as well as the outcomes of the interviews conducted. The reports will be used to continuously improve the interview questions, format, and scheduling process until a full structured interview process has been built. The Client Interview Coordinator will be responsible for incorporating feedback from the Director of Evaluation and Impact, Marketing, and Client Services Teams and altering the interview process as needed to reflect the identified process improvements. The position will report to the Director of Evaluation and Impact.
- Responsible for coordinating and scheduling interviews and focus groups with prospective, current, and former JVS clients
- Assisting with creating research questions and protocols
- Conducting 1:1 phone interviews with prospective, current, and former clients based on a set of predetermined questions
- Documenting and analyzing client responses
- Summarizing client responses for trend analysis and process considerations
- Provide feedback on successes and challenges of scheduling and interview processes to support process improvement
- 2-3 years of experience (may include college-level research coursework) with qualitative research methods, synthesis, and analysis highly preferred
- Experience with market panels preferred
- At least 1 year of prior Administrative/Coordination experience
- Ability to conduct various types of interviews and focus groups (online, phone, in-person)
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills, patience, diplomacy, and tact
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate with clients clearly and concisely
- Excellent planning and organizational skills with attention to detail, accuracy, and ability to meet deadlines and objectives
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment with diverse staff and clients
- Proficiency working with Microsoft Suite and scheduling with Outlook Calendar
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple competing priorities
- Self-starter, ability to work independently
To apply for the Client Interview Coordinator position, click HERE.
What We Offer
- Salary starting at $60,000
- Equitable pay
- 100% covered medical and dental plans for the employee
- Twenty (20) days of PTO + Paid Sick Leave
- Paid federal and Jewish holidays
- 403(b) retirement contribution match
- Parental leave policy for new parents
- Employer HSA contribution
- Medical Care and Dependent Care FSA
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Professional development opportunities and $250 Work-From-Home stipend
- This position is remote until further notice with the expectation of returning to work in our San Francisco office; JVS does not provide relocation packages
JVS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, ethnic background, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, national origin or disabilities. We welcome diverse applicants. Please let us know if you need accommodations or auxiliary aids for the interview process.
JVS values intersectional racial equity and strives to center people of color, people from working class backgrounds, women and LGBTQ+ people. We strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other communities that experience marginalization.