Why Join JVS?
Do work that matters, supporting the mission of JVS (Jewish Vocational Service) which helps people find good, living wage jobs. Our mission is to transforms lives by helping people build skills and find work to achieve self-sufficiency.
Since 1973, JVS has helped more than 85,000 people in the Bay Area to build skills, find jobs and transform their lives.
JVS is seeking a Data Coordinator that will report to the Senior Manager of Data Quality and Evaluation and will collaborate with the Director of Evaluation and Impact, Salesforce Administrator, Program Assistant team, program coordinators, various staff members, as needed, to improve data collection and quality
- Complex data management within multiple databases and reporting tools
- Run reports in Power BI, Access and Salesforce, as needed
- Perform data analyses
- Work on data-related projects, both internally, and with external partners
- Write QA reports, and follow-up with staff to ensure quality data entry
- Work cross-functionally with staff to improve data collection and analysis
- Build dashboards
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Provide data entry support to program staff; gather, organize and enter data into JVS’s database of record, Salesforce.
- Provides Quality Assurance (QA) for data
- Follow-up with staff to ensure that data is being collected and entered, as needed
- Enter data into external funder databases, as needed
- Collect and distribute monthly, quarterly, and annual data for program reports.
- Coordinate and execute agency-wide data projects
- Respond to requests for data pulls in Salesforce and Access
- Make changes to Power BI dashboards based on staff feedback
- Ability to identify and implement process improvements
- Ability to capture, retrieve and analyze data to meet reporting needs
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines and objectives
- Understanding of relational database structure
- Demonstrated experience with Power BI, Tableau, or other data visualization tools
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Experience working in Form Assembly, or other form/survey building applications
- Knowledge of Salesforce, including how to run reports and create dashboards
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
To apply for the Data Coordinator role, click HERE
What We Offer:
- Salary starting at $65k
- Equitable pay
- 100% covered medical, dental, and vision plans for the employee
- Flexible PTO + Paid Sick Leave
- Paid federal and Jewish holidays
- 403(b) retirement contribution match
- $250 workstation set-up budget
- Parental leave policy for new parents
- Employer HSA contribution
- FSA and Dependent Care FSA
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Professional development opportunities
JVS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, ethnic background, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, national origin or disabilities. We welcome diverse applicants. Please let us know if you need accommodations or auxiliary aids for the interview process.
JVS values intersectional racial equity and strives to center people of color, people from working class backgrounds, women and LGBTQ+ people. We strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other communities that experience marginalization.