Information Systems Support Analyst II (Limited Term)
Expected Duration: up to 2 years
Salary Info: $105,024 - $127,680 Annually
Opens online at www.ebmud.com/jobs on Monday, February 10
Online applications must be received by 4:30 p.m., Friday, February 21, 2020
Internal Reference # 20-021T
East Bay Municipal Utility District (EBMUD) invites qualified applicants to apply for this Limited Term (LT) position (up to two years) to work on the Financial ERP, Budgeting/Planning, Data Warehouse, and the Human Resources Information System (HRIS) Implementations. The position will work closely with ERP Product Owner, Project Manager, Functional Leads, and Subject Matter Experts in support of these implementation projects during the first two phases of the project.
Typical duties include:
- Rapidly gaining familiarity and understanding of the subject areas that the new Financial ERP, Budgeting/Planning, HRIS, and Data Warehouse systems will be supporting.
- Supporting users during the implementation of the Financial ERP, Budgeting/Planning systems, and/or the Data Warehouse project depending on project needs.
- Researching and resolving end-user questions or issues.
- Assisting with the planning and prioritization of user requirements for the Data Warehouse project, including developing data flow diagrams, report mockups, and other essential documentation.
- Working with the project team and end-users as needed to document and subsequently verify requirements are being met with functionality in the new systems.
- Providing support to develop documentation and materials for new processes and procedures.
- Planning, scheduling, and documenting meetings and training sessions as needed.
- Assisting with or creating (with guidance) end-user training materials.
- Backing up other team members as needed during training sessions or during other critical project periods.
- Assisting with preparation of test plans and scripts for various testing phases for multiple subject areas.
- Monitoring testing activities, ensuring that testing is carried out as specified in plan, verifying appropriate progress being made and confirming the retention of testing results documentation.
- Working collaboratively with Project Team to ensure project deadlines are met.
- Preparing communication materials, such as emails, memos and status reports using applications such as MS Office and MS Visio.
NOTE: The recruitment for this Limited Term position will not result in the establishment of a civil service list.
- Completion of four years of college, resulting in graduation or its equivalent with major work in business or public administration, information processing, computer science, or closely related field and EITHER:
- Two years of programming, systems analysis or other related technically based computer support experience for a business information system OR
- Two years of experience providing operational, maintenance, and/or systems administration support for business information applications.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered for this position by including in your application materials written evidence of employment performed at the level of the typical duties of the position and/or coursework in subject areas directly related to this position.
Other requirements include possession of the physical characteristics to perform the critical and important duties of the position, and willingness to work overtime as needed.
Submit a completed EBMUD application and the required supplemental question responses online at www.ebmud.com/jobs by 4:30 p.m., Friday, February 21, 2020. Only application materials submitted online during the filing period will be accepted.
EBMUD is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disability
Job Hotline: (510) 287-0742