Officially established in 1851, and located in a landmark temple in San Francisco, Emanu-El serves as the foundation of community life for Jews and non-Jews, for members and non-members, with innovative programs in Worship, Community, and Education that span the cycles and events of life.
Emanu-El is currently seeking someone to manage the weekly livestream of our Synagogue's Friday night services from our Sanctuary in San Francisco. Responsibilities include producing the service using vMIX or similar software -to create “scenes” to put multiple video feeds onscreen at once with graphics from Singular. This may also involve inviting guests to virtually join our livestream using vMIX. Experience using a StreamDeck is a plus. Must be onsite in the sanctuary in San Francisco. The sanctuary provides a COVID safe environment, and the temple follows all CDC guidelines to ensure the safety of our employees.
Requirements for the position:
- Available Friday nights ONSITE in San Francisco starting in early May
- Knowledge of Zoom, Teams, and video broadcasting technologies such as OBS
- Experience troubleshooting livestream issues such as bandwidth, audio distortion, etc.
- Knowledge of Windows OS
- Ability and desire to learn vMix and Singluar and our streaming protocols
- Possesses calm under pressure and while troubleshooting issues
- Able to work collaboratively with a team and with diverse personalities
- Knowledge of Jewish religious services a plus
The ideal person for this job is reliable, easy going and able to troubleshoot and independently solve problems. The current role is scoped for Friday night shifts (5:00-7:30pm) only, but could easily expand to include weekday afternoons, evenings, and Sundays in support of other live streaming events.
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Compensation is a flat fee of $250/service