Title Project Assistant - Tenderloin Camera Network
Position Status: Part-Time Hourly, Non-Exempt (10-15 hours per week)
Reports to: Project Manager - Tenderloin Camera Network
Hourly Rate: $22 per hour
Post Date: October 4, 2021
Close Date: Applications received by October 22, 2021 by 5pm PST will be prioritized; position is open until filled.
Note: A relocation stipend is not available to support out-of-state applicants.
The Tenderloin Community Benefit District (TLCBD) is hiring a Project Assistant for the Tenderloin Camera Network. This is a unique, exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team, and provide support to both the growing camera network and the TLCBD, with strong growth potential for the right candidate.
TLCBD works relentlessly to provide a clean and safe environment. Organizational partnership services are focused on implementing neighborhood improvements around the physical environment, economic opportunity, and neighborhood pride.
The TLCBD is committed to a vision of a healthy, sustainable neighborhood, LEADING THE EVOLUTION OF THE TENDERLOIN INTO A VIBRANT COMMUNITY FOR ALL.
A motivated, problem-solving and quick-learning individual who will play a critical role in:
- supporting the Tenderloin Camera Network
- collecting, organizing and managing project data
- playing a key role in results-based accountability and TLCBD’s Theory of Change, focusing on how to improve the lives of community members
- assisting in the expansion and optimization of the Tenderloin Camera Network
Project Assistant Duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely with Project Manager on Tenderloin Camera Network:
- data support
- produce reports, graphs and infographics
- coordinate day-to-day network maintenance monitoring
- Troubleshooting, maintenance tracking and follow-up
- respond, track and complete video retrieval requests
- create tracking reports and provide support on metric measurement
- maintain camera network materials and records
- produce project materials and literature
- organize files and forms
Project Assistant Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Some experience with data entry and producing reports
- Positive team player who is committed to organizational success
- Excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective problem-solver
- Strong time management and organization skills, with keen attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in diverse community working environment
- Familiar with the Tenderloin neighborhood
- Computer adept: MS Office Suite, Google Drive Applications; Windows Operating System experience is a plus
- Willingness to take on new projects
- Availability to work occasionally before/after hours or on weekends
- TLCBD is an urban leadership organization in a culturally diverse environment and strives to hire staff that are reflective of this community. TLCBD is committed to complying with State and Federal laws which include Fair Employment Practice laws which provide equal opportunity in employment to all persons regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, veteran status, or disability.
Salary and Benefits
- This is an hourly position; the hourly rate is commensurate with experience and skills.
Please submit cover letter and resume by October 22nd to: email@example.com