Why Join JVS?
Do work that matters, supporting the mission of JVS (Jewish Vocational Service) which helps people find good, living wage jobs. Our mission is to transforms lives by helping people build skills and find work to achieve self-sufficiency.
Since 1973, JVS has helped more than 85,000 people in the Bay Area to build skills, find jobs and transform their lives.
JVS is seeking a Part-Tim Limited Term Salesforce Administrator Instructor who under the direction of the Assistant Director of Technology Training Programs will teach program participants/clients Salesforce use at a level that enables them to be competitive for entry-level Salesforce Administrator positions. The purpose of the program is to prepare participants for in-demand Salesforce Admin and adjacent Analyst and Sales org roles that combine their past experience with newly -honed Salesforce expertise. This is a part-time role at 20-25 hours per week.
* Position is temporarily remote with expectations to return to San Francisco based in-person work in 2021
Duties and Responsibilities
Training and Instruction
- Utilizing curriculum provided by the Academic Alliance, prepare participants for the ADX201 certification exam
- Contextualize what participants will be learning based on real-world experiences and expectations they will face when working as Administrators; bringing in industry experts to corroborate and enhance this student experience
- Utilize different learning strategies to promote successful outcomes including Trailheads, video’s, guest speakers, small group work, individual presentations, and reading materials.
- Support JVS staff to help clients identify realistic career trajectories and helping clients integrate into the Salesforce ecosystem
- Consult with JVS on improving and iterating over curriculum
Qualifications and Competencies
- Experience teaching Salesforce to students with no previous background in Salesforce – able to convey concepts in laypersons’ terms
- Demonstrated experience in Salesforce implementations, instruction or technical training
- Salesforce Certification
- Experience leading digital skills training for adult populations
- Excellent stand-up training and delivery skills including the ability to actively engage participants using a variety of interactive teaching modalities and techniques
- Experienced teaching in a Zoom learning environment
- Excellent facilitation and classroom management skills
- Expertise in Salesforce, including mastery of ADX 201 topics
- Strong customer service and relationship management skills with clients, staff and employers
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural/generational environment with diverse staff and clientele
- Excellent interpersonal skills, resilience, patience, diplomacy, and tact
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Knowledge of standardized assessments, performance-based measurements, and other qualitative and quantitative assessment tools used in adult education
- Connections to employers and other training providers in the Salesforce Ecosystem
To apply click HERE
What We Offer
- $90.00 per hour for Instructor/curriculum work and $45.00 per hour for administrative work
- Temporary remote work
- Equitable pay
- 100% covered medical, dental, and vision plans for the employee
- Reimbursement through SF Health Care Security Ordinance (HCSO)
JVS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, ethnic background, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, national origin, perception of national origin or disabilities. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities; please let us know if you need accommodations for the interview process.
JVS values intersectional racial equity and strives to center people of color, people from working class backgrounds, women and LGBTQ+ people. We strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other communities that experience marginalization.