The Senior Facilities Coordinator position requires a hands-on person to perform daily facility maintenance projects, including but not limited to; vendor painting, plumbing, door hardware repairs and adjustments. This person will oversee maintenance, including HVAC, plumbing, electrical, landscaping and janitorial. This person will work with the facilities and operations team to maintain a problem-free work environment.
• Daily inspections of buildings and grounds
• Sources price quotes for labor, materials and replacement parts, for all facilities maintenance and repair projects.
• Manages inventory and purchase of electrical and lighting supplies, office printers and copier supplies, kitchen equipment and appliances, and tools and equipment necessary to run and maintain the facilities.
• Hands on tasks include maintenance and repair of doors/door hardware, rudimentary electrical (lamps replacement), office furniture, keyboard tray installations / de installations, basic carpentry (repairing wooden signs), and replacing water filters
• Manage maintenance for landscaping, HVAC systems, water treatment, boilers, pumps, life safety systems, generator, elevators, copiers / printers, and janitorial.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education and Training
• Must be high school graduate; minimum 5 years progressively responsible experience in related field, e.g., building and facilities management/or facilities management, residential or commercial construction, or general contracting.
• Knowledge of methods and techniques of the trades (HVAC, electrical, plumbing, etc.) is essential.
• Microsoft Office skills including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
• Ability to interpret blueprints, schematics, drawings, and specifications a plus.
Skills and Abilities
• Experience using tools and performing general repairs and maintenance.
• Must be available to be on-call after hours to respond to emergency situations.
• Must be available to work a flexible schedule including some weekends.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and communicate to all levels of the WDFM community.
• Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be able to work independently and exhibit initiative to solve problems, including tracking situations until appropriate resolution is achieved.
• Must have car and Valid CA driver’s license.
• Must be a team player.