This is a temporary gift entry position. Under the direct supervision of the Data Operations Manager and in conjunction with other St. Anthony’s staff, assists with gift processing in the Raiser’s Edge database and various duties around acknowledgement letter production and processing. Primary responsibilities are outlined below.
- Processes monetary and in-kind gifts in Raiser’s Edge database via batches with a high degree of accuracy.
- Prepares, reviews, and prints standard donor acknowledgement letters for all gifts using Mail module in The Raiser’s Edge for timely fulfillment; includes preparing the printed letters for mailing.
- Timely and accurate data entry and acknowledgment of donor gifts into RE 7 database.
- Complies with St. Anthony Foundation’s goals and Statement of Values. Holds all donor information in strict confidence.
- Presence is an essential function for the team to be successful.
- Adheres to the guidelines of the St. Anthony Foundation Safety Program.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Data Operations Manager and other staff as needed.
- Gift entry experience.
- Computer proficiency, including Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel. Experience with The Raiser’s Edge or similar database software preferred but not required. Must be willing to learn relevant functions of The Raiser’s Edge and specific departmental policies and procedures.
- Proficient in written and verbal communication.
- Ability to independently manage multiple projects and complete tasks in time-critical situations. Must have excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to share responsibilities and work flexibly with a team of co-workers and supervisors.
- Consistent attention to detail and accuracy in all work. Demonstrated capacity for sound judgment and decision-making when necessary.
- Must have problem solving and trouble shooting skills.
- Commitment to issues of social justice and to St. Anthony Foundation’s Statement of Values.