Salesforce Administrator Fellowship
Do you have a project that needs extra hands and skill? Would bringing on vetted talent to do a limited scope of work be the answer to a persistent problem? Would “trying before you buy” be a perfect approach to expanding your team and capacity?
JVS’s Salesforce Administrators are mid-career professionals who bring experience, workplace maturity and a hunger to bring their new skills to a company or organization. Fellows complete a rigorous 13-week program that includes technical instruction, app building and soft skills development.
Who are our fellows?
- Experienced Professionals with backgrounds in IT, sales, marketing, operations, customer support, finance, nonprofit, and more.
- Certified Salesforce Administrators who have received intensive training on the Salesforce platform and as business analysts through the JVS Salesforce Administrator Training Program.
What is a Fellowship?
- Recently certified Salesforce Administrators join your company for 80-120 hours, over a 6-10 weeks period, and are paid $20/hour.
- JVS will administer the relationship through a 3rd party company of record so there’s virtually no extra work for your HR or Finance departments
- JVS provides coaching and support to both the fellow and employer partner
What kind of work do fellows do?
- Data Migration
- User & Security
- Reports & Dashboards
One of our Employer Partners
JVS Certified Salesforce Administrators Paul and Sarada were placed in a fellowship with employer partner Via Vetera, a small California-based nonprofit.
“At Via Vetera we could not have accomplished our goals without the wonderful work of Paul and Sarada. Individually, they brought their skills and experiences to the table, and together they were an absolute dream-team. We could not have asked for a more impactful and wonderful experience. Thank you Paul, Sarada and JVS!”
Senior Director, Engineering at Salesforce
Why a Fellowship
90% of our employer partners note that their fellow was impactful or very impactful in their projects
Over 50% of our fellowship employer partners note their fellow has saved them over 30 hours of work
100% of our employer partners said they would be likely to recommend our program to other potential fellowship employer partners
Fellowship Candidates Are
Rigorous 13-Week Business Analyst and Salesforce Administrator Training
90% pass rate on the salesforce administrator certification exam and completion of two app building projects
5-10 years of average professional experience across a wide range of industries